B.J. Choe walks up to the study table with a salad and a bottle of water where Andrew is sketching for his Graphic Design class.
"I'm about to eat this salad."
"Yeah you are."
"Cuz I gotta take my medicine."
"What kind of salad is that?"
B.J. brings the box close to his face.
"I got the uh...Chef's Salad."
"Do you think a chef really prepared that?" Andrew asks without looking up.
"Naw," B.J. laughs as he places the salad box to the side to take out his computer.
"Oh. I bet you wish he did."
"How do I know? Cuz I used to work for Caribou."
"You can tell by the way it is!"
"Haha you can tell by the way it is. Just look at it."
The two laugh at their exclusive inside joke.
"Aw man. I don't want to be in the library. Actually..." Andrew pauses to think. "I just don't want to have to do stuff."
"Dude, I'm right there with ya. I've got so much stuff to do."
B.J. opens the salad box to see the top part of it sticking to the top of the box.
"Yeah, this thing was definitely made by a chef," his voice thick with sarcasm.
"Dude that's the mark of quality right there. The fact that it's glued to the top of the box"
The two chuckle at B.J.'s misfortune. Andrew sighs crumbling the piece of paper he had been writing on and looks around.
"Oh there's Joe. Don't... don't bring up the fact that we want to have U.S.A. shaved in his head."
"Man I kinda want that though."
"He's being sensitive about it. We've been giving him a hard time."
"I rove America doe!" B.J. says in his fake Korean accent.
Joe walks up to our table.
"Hey guys...Aw dammit. I brought the wrong computer. I can't get on the Internet here."
No comments:
Post a Comment